2018 Sanitation Billing
The fee for collection and disposal of refuse from commercial properties is $580.00 per year per commercial unit.
- These fees shall be billed to the titled record owner of the dwelling unit/units.
- One bulk item may be placed out each collection day.
- Recyclables will be picked up on Monday or Thursday(as scheduled). Please tie or bag your newspapers.
- If your pickup day falls on a holiday, it will be picked up the following business day.
- For the disposal of refrigerators, air conditioners or any freon appliance, call 610-265-6337. (Republic Services)
- Leaf Collection: Residents are not to rake or blow leaves to curbside. Residents have the options to: (1) utilize the Morrisville Borough Drop-off (located at Delaware & Riverview Aves.); or (2) bag leaves for pick-up on regular trash days.
- Also, a Leaf Pick-up collection is held in the Fall of each year, at which time leaves must be placed in paper bags or trash cans, to be picked up separately on specific dates, NO PLASTIC BAGS.
- Residents should check Comcast Cable Channel #22/Verizon Channel #38, for additional information.