skip to Main Content

Morrisville, Pennsylvania
Founded 1804
Close To It All: Small Town Charm, Modern Amenities

Morrisville, Pennsylvania is a quaint little Borough of approximately two square miles.

Named for Robert Morris, financier of the American Revolution, the Borough of Morrisville is located at the falls of the Delaware River across from Trenton.  Historically, the town has strong ties to both Trenton and Philadelphia.

Mon 27
Jun 03

Zoning Hearing Board Mtg ***Cancelled***

June 3 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Jun 06

Recreation Advisory Board Mtg-7:00pm

June 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Jun 10

Library Board Mtg-7:00

June 10 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Jun 10

Planning Commission Mtg-7:30pm

June 10 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
RECENT NEWS
21May 19

Junior Councilperson Recognized for Service

Junior Councilperson Garrett Foy was recognized for his service during the 2018-2019 school year at the May 20th Borough Council Meeting.  Chris Cap, Executive Director of the Pennsylvania State Association…

read more
11Apr 19

New Tot Lot Opens

The Mayor and Council officially cut the ribbon to open the new tot lot at Williamson Park on Saturday, April 13th at 10 a.m.     

read more

downtown

ready-bucks

Our History

Originally a village located in Falls Township until it was partitioned as a Borough by the Pennsylvania Legislature in 1804.

Open Space Plan
The benefits of open space cannot be downplayed. The most successful communities incorporate green space into all of their designs.
Local Businesses

With over 1500 local businesses in our area you can always find what your are looking for no matter if it is a product or service.

0
Major Attractions
0
Total Population
0
Local Businesses
0
Percent Friendly

Tourism in Morrisville

Morrisville is home to several iconic tourist attractions, including Summerseat, which was George Washington’s Headquarters from December 8-14, 1776. Summerseat is the only home in America that was owned by two signers of both the Declaration of Independence and the  U.S. Constitution, Robert Morris and George Clymer.

Back To Top