Morrisville is home to some amazing scenic locations, as well as one of the most important historical sites in our country’s history. From the Delaware River Canal, to Graystone Woods, to Summerseat (George Washington’s headquarters for the crossing of the Delaware), Morrisville has a lot to offer. Please look at the map below for a few points of interest.
- Summerseat, Hillcrest & Legion Avenues, Morrisville, PA 19067
- Williamson Park, 147 N Delmorr Avenue, Morrisville, PA 19067
- Morrisville Library, 300 N Pennsylvania Avenue, Morrisville, PA 19067
- Robert Morris Statue, Pennsylvania Avenue and Bridge Street, Morrisville, PA 19067
- Graystone Woods, Morrisville, PA 19067