TRASH COLLECTION – Trash is collected two days per week in the borough: Mondays and Thursdays. Recyclables are also collected on Mondays and Thursdays; however, each household has only one recycling day per week. Please contact the Borough to determine which day your recyclables are collected. Trash cannot be placed at the curb any earlier than 6:00 p.m. the day before collection.
For any service related issues with trash or recycling collection, please contact Republic Services Customer Call Center at 610-265-6337.
SANITATION FEES – Sanitation fees for trash collection are included in the County/Borough tax bills. County/Borough tax bills are mailed out for March 1st delivery each year.
- The fee for collection and disposal of refuse from residential properties is $320.00 per year, per dwelling unit.
- The fee for collection and disposal of refuse from commercial properties is $620.00 per year, per commercial unit.
- The Sanitation fees are billed to the owner listed on the recorded deed for the dwelling unit/units.
- One bulk item may be placed out each collection day.
- For the disposal of refrigerators, air conditioners or any freon appliance, call Republic Services to set up an appointment.
- Recyclables will be picked up on Monday or Thursday (as scheduled).
- If your pickup day falls on a holiday, it will be picked up the following business day.
- Leaf Collection: Residents are not to rake or blow leaves to curbside. Residents have the option to utilize the Morrisville Borough Leaf Drop-off each Fall (located at Delaware & Riverview Avenues); or bag leaves for pick-up on regular trash days.
- Leaves must be placed in paper bags or trash cans to be picked up, NO PLASTIC BAGS.
- Residents should check Comcast Cable Channel #22/Verizon Channel #38 or the Borough website for additional information.