The fee for collection and disposal of refuse from commercial properties is $580.00 per year per commercial unit.
- These fees shall be billed to the titled record owner of the dwelling unit/units.
- One bulk item may be placed out each collection day.
- Recyclables will be picked up on Monday or Thursday(as scheduled). Please tie or bag your newspapers.
- If your pickup day falls on a holiday, it will be picked up the following business day.
- For the disposal of refrigerators, air conditioners or any freon appliance, call 610-265-6337. (Republic Services)
- Leaf Collection: During the Fall: a Leaf Pick-up collection is held: months of October – December Only: at that time, leaves must be placed in paper bags or trash cans, to be picked up separately on specific dates, NO PLASTIC BAGS.
- Residents are not to rake or blow leaves to curbside. Residents can bag leaves for pick-up on regular trash days.
- Residents should check Comcast Cable Channel #22/Verizon Channel #38, for additional information.