TRASH COLLECTION – Trash is collected two days per week in the borough: Mondays and Thursdays. Recyclables are collected on Thursdays. Trash cannot be placed at the curb any earlier than 6:00 p.m. the day before collection.
For any service related issues with trash or recycling collection, please contact Republic Services Customer Call Center at 610-265-6337.
SANITATION FEES – Sanitation fees for trash collection are included in the County/Borough tax bills. County/Borough tax bills are mailed out for March 1st delivery each year.
- The fee for collection and disposal of refuse from residential properties is $403.00 per year, per dwelling unit.
- The fee for collection and disposal of refuse from commercial properties is $780.00 per year, per commercial unit.
- The Sanitation fees are billed to the owner listed on the recorded deed for the property.
- One bulk item may be placed out each collection day.
- For the disposal of refrigerators, air conditioners or any freon appliance, call Republic Services to set up an appointment.
- Recyclables are picked up on Thursdays.
- The holiday collection schedule will be on a one day delay from the day of the holiday. For example, a Monday holiday will be a Tuesday pickup, Tuesday will be Wednesday, Wednesday will be Thursday, Thursday will be Friday, and Friday will be Saturday. All pickup days will be delayed by one day during any holiday week. This includes six holidays, New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Leaf Collection: Residents are not to rake or blow leaves to curbside. Residents have the option to utilize the Morrisville Borough Leaf Drop-off each Fall (located at Delaware & Riverview Avenues); or bag leaves for pick-up on regular trash days.
- Leaves must be placed in paper bags or trash cans to be picked up, NO PLASTIC BAGS.
- Residents should check Comcast Cable Channel #22/Verizon Cable Channel #38 or the Borough website for additional information.